Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

HDR Merge Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I read few topic about this argument but none of them seem to be updated. I used Lightroom Classic for 10+ years and lately I tried Lightroom Premium on my iPad Pro. The experience was awesome, I love editing my photos using the pen and I prefer doing my job on the iPad rather than working sitted on my desk. It makes me more creative and I would like to move my workflow totally to it. but..

Why is Adobe missing out the opportunity to give us a full version of lightroom? The lack of hdr and pano merging tool is awful. I think the hw of iPad is more than capable of doing it. 

how can we know if implementing those festures is in the roadmap of the software house? 

TOPICS
Make It, Mobile, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can we know if implementing those festures is in the roadmap of the software house? 

I'm afraid that we can't know. Adobe rarely, if ever, gives any indication of future product enhancements.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you add your vote and comment on this thread it may help the request gain more traction with the engineering team that monitor that forum

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-mobile/lightroom-mobile-photo-merge-pano-hdr-...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines