• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDR merge shows nothing

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I selected 3 raw photos for HDR merge. When it gets to the merge window, it shows nothing. I tried to restart Lightroom, and it worked for one round, and the same problem happened again. My device is a 2023 Macbook Pro, and it's currently running MacOS 13.2.1

Screenshot 2023-04-15 at 7.26.37 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Hugh2908546580vc. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out. What version of Lightroom are you working on? Is this an Apple silicon or an Intel-based MBP? What type of RAW images are you processing?

You can also go to Ligthtroom > Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor > Set it to Off if it is on Custom or Auto.  

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the same issue I'm having. It only happens on the second (and subsequent merges). I can successfully see the preview on my first merge after launching, but have to restart Lightroom in between each if I want to be able to see it for each. I have a very similar setup: 2023 Macbook Pro (M2 Max) running MacOS 13.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines