• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDR Sync Issue

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. When I do an HDR merge on my MacBook using the macOS app and then open Lightroom on my iPad, I see the merged HDR photo, but also the individual images. On the MacBook I only see the HDR, which is preferred to avoid confusion.

Hope I explained that well. Any ideas of how to correct this?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

On the Mac version the default is to stack the images. Unfortunately stacks do not exist on the iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Mac version the default is to stack the images. Unfortunately stacks do not exist on the iPad.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for letting me know. This behavior also exists in the iPhone app too.

It’s very confusing and I think LR should stack in iOS too. Do you know if that is an update in the works, or has someone already requested it?

Best,
Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are many request for image stacks on mobile. One example is here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-ideas/p-introduce-image-stacks-groups... Add your vote to it to give it more attention. My guess is that Adobe is aware but we don't really know where this would be on their prioritization list of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines