• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Healing brush/Sport remover total loss of function

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have completely lost the healing brush tool. Been reported to support. Hours spent trying to fix

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And your Version Number of Lightroom is..?

And do you see a 'wound dressing strip' icon on the tool bar?

Rob_Cullen_0-1665266223770.png

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir it is 5.5 and the wound dressing strip is there. The healing brush function is there but it just doesnt work. EG, I click a circle onto the spot that I wish to remove and the tool finds another section to clone back onto it, and I press enter which usually makes it work but it just isnt working. I take underwater photos so I get a lot of sand particles. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'Opacity' at 100?

Which Mode?  Clone or Heal?

'Clone'  will Copy the contents (exactly) of the source pin area to the brushed pin area.

'Heal' will apply the general 'tones' of a nearby source pin area.

You can change the Source of the active Spot by pressing [/]. Several times if necessary for Lr to find another source, or manually drag the Source pin to an area that suits your correction.

"A lot of sand particles.."  seems like an difficult task for Lightroom. Perhaps better done in Photoshop.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You, youre right the opacity was 100%. It 8 years of using this I never even knew this. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines