• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Healing tool shows a white circle

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! As per attached, a white cirlce with a white spot in its middle appears as soon as I go to the Healing brush section in Lightroom. The issue is that as long as this circle is there, no healing/cloning/content aware can be used as the app simply does not do anything when I try them. How to disable this cirlcle, or how to remove it? Thank you in advance

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

Thanks for reaching out.

Which version of Lightroom are you using? Is this the brush pointer for the healing tool?

Does this appear on all the images? A small screen recording can be helpful.

Have you tried reinstalling the application after syncing the assets?

We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, I'm on the latest version of lightroom, it isn't the brush pointer for the healing tool because I have a seperate cursor, and it does appear on all the images. How do I get rid of this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the bottom left of your image. Set the tool overlay to 'never' if you do not want to see the icons.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The circle is your brush! Maybe it only seems that nothing is happening because you made the brush size very small indeed. It is only 5 pixels in diameter and it is also feathered a lot, leaving you with only a few pixels that are fully replaced...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, it isn't my brush, the show overlay hover is on. Definitely frustrating since it won't let me use any of the healing, stamp, or content remove

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also had this issue and even when I restart Lightroom the circle with the white spot still remains, it is also in every photo that I try to use the healing tool with. I am also sure that the circle is not the brush as i can see the seperate circle following my cursor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post a screenshot. The screenshot posted by the person who initially asked this question definitely just shows the brush itself, so maybe you do not have the same problem. Are you sure you are not just looking at an old healing spot? Depending on how you set the overlay, you will (or will not) see all the healing spots you ever made on the image. Show the whole screen please, do not cut off anything.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines