Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Hello Everyone! New here and new to Lightroom-Help Needed!

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been editing my photos with Luminar for a couple of years and have just switched to Lightroom (cloud) 1tb. I am using my windows laptop to edit. I have been sent tutorials on editing basics etc but Nothing on importing/selecting/deleting photos and managing the library! Obviously I want to do this first before I can begin the editing process. Is there anyone that can help? Provide links to tutorials etc?

Many Thanks in advance!

Regards Tina

TOPICS
Web, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to the Creative Cloud Application Manager and look under the Discover section, you will find a number of helpful articles and tutorials as well as links to other tutorials. You might also want to consider looking at YouTube because there are countless tutorials available. Something to consider as you look, however. You will want to be selective on the tutorials because there are two different versions of Lightroom, Lightroom Classic and Lightroom. And some of them are referred to as Lightroom CC, which is an old term which doesn't exist anymore. Lightroom Classic tutorials are for the "traditional" or what some would call the old school Lightroom that utilizes a local catalog and stores images locally on the computer hard drive. Lightroom, sometimes in the tutorials referred to as Lightroom CC, is the version that stores images in the cloud and seems to be the version you have decided to use. So be selective as you choose which tutorials to watch.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines