Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Hello! Nightmare password situation, has anyone experienced it?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings, I was trying to sample Light Room for a week to see if I should get it. I signed up, downlaoded it, opened it, but my password didn't work. I tried my adobe password, then my systems password, neither worked. Then I tried the chat function with Adobe, and no one could figure it out, I was told to "calm down" (which actually made me laugh) and then the third person suggested I change my systems password and restart my computer? This seems so strange, so over the top to just sample Light Room for a week. It should take 4 minutes, it's turned into a huge oredeal, still not resolved. I am now chatting with the fifth person. It's been an hour or so. This was such a turn off, I am going to go with Affinity, unless someone here can explain what the problem could be. It's just weird that something so simple, has become such a huge ordeal. 

Help!

Nina

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. 

A good first step with any password issue where you cannot sign into the Creative Cloud App directly is to go to www.adobe.com and attempt to sign in there. I do not read in your description whether that was attempted or not.  It is a good indicator of whether it is a User ID/PW combination or a problem with the app. 

Can you sign in at www.adobe.com?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines