• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Lightroom will not Export

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get Lighroom app to export on my computer. Lightrroom will export to my phone no problem. While on my computer I have tried exporting three diffent ways and none have worked. The share window, in the right top conner will say one photo selected and nothing will happen. The three ways I have tried to export is selecting the picture and right clicking on it and then slecting export, clicking on the image then going to file and clicking export, and last clicking on share window and trying to export that way. I don't receive any error codes after trying to export. I also make sure that I have nord vpn off, wich has caused problems in the past. I can still use the edit in photoshop option and then save/export from there but it is a pain when saving multiple pictures.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom on your computer should be Version 3.3. Go Menu: Help > System Info and post the top 10 lines of the report you see.

When I choose [Export] from either the menu or a [right-click] I get this screen dialog on right of screen- what do you see?

ScreenShot071.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom version: 3.3 X64 [ 20200611-1039-7df19f1 ] (Jun 11 2020)
NGL Version: 1.17.0.35
WF Version: 2.3 developer
Operating system: Windows 10
OS Version: 10.0 [18362]
Application architecture: x64
System architecture: x64
Computer model: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z170XP-SLI / Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz
Logical processor count: 4
Processor speed: 3.5 GHz
Built-in memory: 32722.2 MB  

If I right-cilk to export or go to file then Export nothing comes up. If  I use the share window this is what I see but when I click on what type of export nothing happen. Thanksexport window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I have no more suggestions. My use of Lr is limited.

Time to contact Adobe support, or hopefully other users may read and answer.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for trying to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem. I ended up re installing older version of LR which still works and exports fine! Did you resolve your issue as I see it was 2 years ago now?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines