• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Lr Not Sync

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new Lr Update, masking sky/subject option does have in my iMac but these option doesn't appear in my Macbook Pro. Both device is the same Os and spec. What really happend actually?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version number of Lightroom are you running on your MacBook Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In MBP, version 4.2, and iMAC 5.1..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new masking tools are only available with version 5.0 and later, so that explains why you don't see them on your MBP. Check the Creative Cloud app on the MBP to see if the update is available (you may need to make sure that the Creative Cloud app itself is up-to-date). I also assume the MBP is running Catalina or Big Sur or Monterey....they are the only MacOS versions that can be used to run Lightroom 5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've go through your advice, the Creative Cloud and the Lr in the cloud also up to date..but I notice in my App Store, the Lr notification still needed to upgrade. Then when the installation finish, its solve! By the way, thanks sir..your advice helpfull..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines