• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Migrate Files from Business Profile back to Personal Profile

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About 3 weeks ago I switched all of my cloud files over from a personal profile to a business profile. The process was very easy I just clicked migrate and it moved all of my Lightroom photos and edits over. Well now unfortunately I need to move everything back to my personal profile and I can't get anywhere. I was hoping and assuming it would be just as easy to move back. 

The only thing I was able to find about automated asset migration appeared to be about migrating to an enterprise account (https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/migrate-assets-to-enterprise-account.html)

There is an article about manual asset transfer (https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/transfer-assets.html) but I don't know why they would make it so hard to transfer back, when I switched over initally I pressed a button, it should be just as easy to go back. For Lightroom the article lists a LR downloader application which I tried and it says "You no longer have access to this service". I already have all of my photos locally stored anyways. I just want all of the edits that I have done to move back over. I don't want to lose the edits I have done on 20,000 photos. 

If anyone has gone through this before or knows the solution I would be extremely appreciative! Really caught up a river without a paddle on this one. I have checked with the chat support and unfortunately they just transfer me around and haven't came up with any solutions either.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are best off contacting Adobe customer care for this. Here's a link. You can chat with someone here.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I stated in my post I have already done that they transferred me 6 times and haven't been any help at all its like working with slow robots. Some of them don't even reply to you, I have a chat open now and its been 26 minutes since anyone replied. Thats why I posted here where there are more intelligent people. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry that happened to you. Most of us here are volunteers and can not fix account issues. You need someone at Adobe for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This same thing just happened to me. It's infuriating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines