• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help ! Photos disappearing in front of my eyes !!

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help, I'm also trying to get hold of Adobe. This is the second big issue I've had within the last few weeks it's so so frustrating ! 

when I'm in lightroom photos are literally disappearing in front of my eyes, the albums are disappearing too. I can see the count on 'all photos' ans it's just going down and down, when I try and find certain photos they have completely vanished. I've kept raw images on my passport and when I reimported an album last time me edited photos reappeared. What is happening?! I've gone on to lightroom today and a whole wedding has vanished and the number of photos is lower again. I can re import them but I've very nervous any of the edited ones have been lost for good that i hadn't yet exported. Why does this keep happening? 

I also am holding off on the upgrade, when I upgraded last time my whole account stopped working and they had to switch me back to the previous version for now.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you are using Lightroom not Lightoom Classic and you may have signed it using a different account. What application are you using? What version? What is your opporating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah it's lightroom CC on windows. I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean I have signed it using a different account ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom (not Lightroom Classic) stores your photos in a cloud account. It sounds like you added photos to Lightroom with one login, then tried to view your photos with a different login. I am going to move your post to the Lightroom forum because you posted this in Lightroom Classic. They are different applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines