• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP pictures are very pixelated in Lightroom but not on camera

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never had this issue until this year, but I downloaded the photos off of my SD card (no problems with card, not pixelated), downloaded them to the photos app on my Mac, went through the photos, then tried to download them to lightroom. They look fine until you zoom in and they are super pixelated and there is no way around it. I have an external hard drive that I originally copied them to, but even then they are not downloading correctly. My lightroom is up-to-date and the pictures are all shot in RAW, even the photos say that. HELP ME PLEASE. I have a strict deadline to get these photos back to the client and I need them to not be messed up.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried importing directly from SD card into Lightroom (i.e. taking the Photos app out of the process)? If you haven't done that, I suggest you try it to see if that makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines