• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help please

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hadn't been to the light room in about a month and I just uploaded a photo and when I went to it like my precepts is not in the normal spot that it normally is in so I'm confused on what happened to it and why did it change where are all the previous presets that I bought ?? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot locate your presets in Lightroom app.

Please note that this is due to the recent interface change in the Lightroom mobile and Lightroom Desktop June updates.

• On desktop, open the Edit panel and click Presets which is now placed at the top of the panel.
  • In Lightroom for mobile, open the Presets panel from the bottom bar.

Do note that Presets and Profiles have swapped positions.

• On a Desktop , the first section of the Presets panel lists the Premium Presets. Hover over a preset to preview it in the selected photo. Click to apply the preset.
  • In Lightroom for mobile, the Premium Presets are under the Premium tab of the Presets panel. Tap to apply a desired preset.

For details, seehttps://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/whats-new/2021-3.html  

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines