• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help removing a branch from a birds face!!!

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2022-04-28_07-29-37.jpg

 hey guys this is my first time posting.  I love light room but am certainly not well versed with its intricacies. I just returned from Costa Rica and a big birding trip. My main target was the Quetzal and I saw it!! Got a number of photos and love this one except for the branch. Is there a way to remove it?? Thanks again. Also my email is REMOVED PER POLICY

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for moving this to correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try using the Healing Brush although in my opinion you would get a better result in Photoshop, if you have that as part of your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines