Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP - Sync edits from Lightroom to Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a beginner to Lightroom and photo edting so I started with the simpler Lightroom. I have all my albums and photo edits with rating in Lightroom. I was trying to learn Lightroom Classic when I encountered the following issue:
My photos are all synced and I can see them in Lightroom Collections along with the albums. However, I see only the pre-edited RAW images, not the edited photos nor the ratings that I had assigned to the photos. I have all the photos but none of presets and edits that I did in Lightroom are showing up on Lightroom Classic

Can someone help me out on this? Is this possible or not and if yes, do I need to turn on any settings?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is sync enabled in your Lightroom Classic catalogue?

Secondly, how did the photos get into your Lightroom Classic catalogue? What did you do to get them there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - I have Sync enabled on all my Adobe apps through Adobe Creative Cloud.

The photos automatically got into Lightroom Classic catalogue when they were synced. Interestingly, I noticed that my older photos/albums have the edits and ratings to them. Only the new albums and photos that I edited last week do not have them - and the sync says that it is all synced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes - I have Sync enabled on all my Adobe apps through Adobe Creative Cloud.

By @Arunabh22761385q3bn

That's not quite the question I asked, though....

The photos automatically got into Lightroom Classic catalogue when they were synced.

By @Arunabh22761385q3bn

That answers it. So you have enabled sync in your Lightroom Classic catalogue. Good.

Only the new albums and photos that I edited last week do not have them - and the sync says that it is all synced.

By @Arunabh22761385q3bn

What exact feature do you mean by "the sync"? The cloud icon in Classic's top right? If these new photos have indeed arrived automatically via the sync process (ie you haven't imported them directly into Classic) they should be reflecting the adjustments and metadata changes which you made in Cloudy Lightroom. So do spot-checks. In Cloudy, does the image have a star rating - is that really not in Classic? Could Cloudy still be syncing those changes? What values do you see in your Lightroom Web page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines