• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a brand new phone and put the Lightroom app on my new phone. When I put in my account information in on my new phone, all of my saved photos and presets from my account are not there, but are showing up on my old phone. How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a subscription or are you using the free version of Lightroom Mobile? If you have a subscription, and the first phone was fully synced, then when you login to the same Adobe account on the new phone all your synced content should automatically become available on the new device.

However, if you are using the free version, syncing is one of the things that isn't available, so the only way to get the content of the old phone to the new phone would be to backup the contents of the old phone (e.g. an iCloud or iTunes backup if using an iPhone), then restore that backup to the new phone. I don't know if there's an equivalent process for Android phones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

the account that you are pinging us from does not have a subscription.
Meaning you need to restore the app from a backup to get back to the same state.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines