• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi, I just purchased three packs of presets and I can’t install them in my iPad or iphone

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Hi, I just purchased three packs of presets and I can’t install them in my iPad or iphone
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for reaching out. That topic can be confusing. I’d love to help you figure it out.

What format do the presets come in the packages you have bought, XMP, Lrtemplate, or DNG? If they are in a compressed folder (.zip, rar, etc.), you can use a 3rd party software to unzip them so that Lightroom can read the supported file formats on iPad or iPhone.

If you have access to the Adobe Lightroom desktop, you can import presets on the Lightroom desktop, and it will sync over to your Phone shortly. If you are only using Lightroom mobile, you can check the responses on this community thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/import-dng-presets-in-lig...

Let us know if this helps,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines