• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How are HDR and Panorama STILL not available in the Lightroom mobile app?

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a landscape photographer, it would be nice to use my iPad for traveling and editing, but without these fundamental editing options, I am still forced to take my laptop with me. And before anyone says "but you can do HDR merges if you take the photo with your device," let's keep in mind that Adobe is supposed to make professional products. I am not using my phone to take professional images.

I don't know how you, as professional developers, can release the Lightroom app without HDR and Panorama.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best place to request features and report bugs is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

Check if there are threads for HDR and Panorama already and add your vote/voice to those. That way the team can see how popular certain requests are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@rwilkinson18 

I second 'selondon's' advice about posting your enhancement request.  I would also love to see pano-merge and HDR-merge in the mobile app! 

However, I also want to make it clear that the camera inside the Lightroom app does capture HDR image.  What it does not do is HDR merge from images in your catalog, and it does not let you save out the bracket images used to render the final HDR output from the LR camera.  If you enable "Save unprocessed original" in the in-camera options, then LR does save both the HDR and normal expsoure DNG image for each shot captured.  For usage info, see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/capture-photos-mobile-ios.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Charlie.D 

I followed the advice and added a post there. The Adobe team deleted my post. What an absolutely and utter joke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@rwilkinson18  

Perhaps your post was merged into an existing thread by the moderator there?  This is done, especially with enhancement requests like yours, to help the team track and tabulate similar requests.  

Indeed, I think I found your post here (scrolling down to the most recent feedback): https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-mobile/lightroom-mobile-photo-merge-pano-hdr-...

For what it's worth to you, we greatly value every opportunity to hear from our users..  We listen and do our best to prioritize enhancement requests and constructive feedback.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This question is still being asked when iPads are spec'd better than most laptops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines