• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I import presets to designated folder but not folder of User Presets?

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to import the presets to a sub-folder in Lightroom. However, the presets are usually automatically imported to the folder called "User Presets". Also, I cannot change the name of this "User Presets" folder.

What I wanna do is to import presets to my designated folder and classify the presets into different sub-folder. How can I do? Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll help you figure this out. All the presets you import or create might appear in the User Presets by default.

Try this:

• Create a new preset > unselect all the edits & keep Auto settings enabled & create a group.

Create Groups.gif
  • Once a group is created, right-click on any presets in the User Presets > Move to Group & select the group you created.

Move to Group.gif

• Repeat the same process to create groups & manually move the presets.

This should help. Let me know if it does. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I discover that I cannot move the presets in a batch. I only can move it one by one. If I have to import a lot of presets, how can I classify the presets effectively?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines