• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I stop photo synchronization

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using lightroom on my phone (iphone) and i wanna stop the photo synchronization between the gallery(on device) and the lightroom gallery...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no "synchronisation" between the device gallery (I assume you mean the Camera Roll) on the iPhone and the LrMobile app on that phone. There is, however, an auto-add option which ensures that any new photos added to the camera roll are also automatically added to the LrMobile app. If that's what you mean, and you want to stop that from happening, open the LrMobile settings (tap the gear icon top right of the main app page) and tap on the Import tab....there you can enable or disable auto-add of Photos, Screenshots and Videos. 

Or do you mean you want to stop the synchronisation between the LrMobile app and the Adobe cloud? That's only possible by pausing sync....tap on the Cloud icon on the LrMobile screen and then tap on Pause Syncing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!!! First one was exactly what i meant and the second reply also helped me a lot!!!! ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines