• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How create dng for denoise from iOS?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched the forum for an answer, but I'm sorry but I still don't understand.

I shoting on a Canon 6D and 5D, I load the SD card into an iPad PRO and edit in lightroom (basic adjustments) . I export the DNG files to disk and open in a desktop Mac. I want to do denoising, but since the last update I can't do that anymore. Denoise is not currently compatible with this photo format. Why? It's an export from adobe.

Where is the problem, since it was still working a few weeks ago? I didn't change the technique, I didn't change the procedure. I've only used the Mac for mass denoising.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Denoise can only use some DNGs, and some Adobe processes do not produce DNGs that can be denoised. Please read https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/denoise-works-on-samsung-s22-dngs-but-n...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw it, but I didn't understand. Where and why did the change occur? Because up until this moment it worked. I never had a problem with the denoise. At the beginning of October, I did this for a wedding and now nothing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem has been since the LR update on the Ipad. When I export the original file, there is no problem with de-noising. When I export a DNG, now it doesn't work anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post in the Lightroom (ecosystem) forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I shoting on a Canon 6D and 5D, I load the SD card into an iPad PRO and edit in lightroom (basic adjustments) . I export the DNG files to disk and open in a desktop Mac. I want to do denoising, but since the last update I can't do that anymore. Denoise is not currently compatible with this photo format. Why? Since it was still working a few weeks ago.. I didn't change the technique, I didn't change the procedure. At the beginning of October, I did this for a wedding and now nothing.

I never had a problem with the denoise. The problem has been since the last LR update on the Ipad. When I export the original file, there is no problem with de-noising. When I export a DNG, now it doesn't work anymore.

LR v 9.0.0. 9AFC9B/112

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines