• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I combine my Lightroom Mobile catalog with my Lightroom Classic catalog?

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I'll dive straight into my question and hopefully someone can help!

I have an Adobe account using my Apple ID for Lightroom Mobile on my iPhone and another Adobe account with my normal address for Lightroom Classic on my laptop (we will call this my main account). I want to be able to sign into my main account in Lightroom Mobile on my iPhone, but I wouldn't be able to access the photos from the Adobe account that was created using my Apple ID. 

So my question is: what's the best way to get the photos (and their edits) from the Adobe account created with my Apple ID over to my main Adobe account so that I can have my main account on both Lightroom Mobile and Lightroom Classic and have the catalogs synced?

Please let me know if I can help clarify anything. Thank you all so much in advance. Hopefully I can get some help solving this mystery. 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are here to help!

Merging Adobe Lightroom storage from different email accounts is not possible. Suppose you have access to both email accounts. In that case, you can download the entire database from Adobe Lightroom's cloud storage onto any macOS or Windows computer in one go using the Lightroom Downloader.

Please check this article to learn more: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/download-lightroom-photos.html

Once the whole database is downloaded from the Apple ID, you can use Adobe Lightroom (Cloud) on the desktop to sync all the photos to the main account. Please check this article to help you get started with Adobe Lightroom Desktop: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/get-started.html

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One option may be this way (assume you have different emails for each account):

From the main account (within the cloud ecosystem - Mobile, Web or Desktop - not Classic) create a shared Album and invite the Apple ID email, make sure the Invite people setting is Can Contribute (or Can Contribute and Edit).

Then sign into the Apple ID account on the Mobile, go to Shared, Shared with You. Then you should be able to Add Photos (including edits) to Shared Albums from your Apple ID Library. 

These will then also be in your main account in the Cloud and should sync down to Classic. (Ensure you have enough Cloud Storage).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines