• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I delete multiple photos in Lightroom CC for macOS?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am having trouble deleting multiple photos at one time in lightroom CC. I have a MacBook Air and marked over 1000 photos as rejected but the command-delete function still only deletes them one at a time. The application is up to date and i cannot find any help with this problem. Please help!!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonathan,

Have you tried selecting multiple images and the right clicking on any image and choose Delete to see if it helps?

Let us know how it goes.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! But I still have to go through and manualy select every photo even though its been marked rejected. I was thinking that there has to be a more efficient way to delete thousands of already rejected photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this exact same problem. Have you had any success in figuring out how to bulk delete in Lightroom CC. It used to be easy in prior versions of Lightroom I had.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines