• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I delete my presets from my mobile devices?

Participant ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I removed my presets from my desktop (LR CC Classic and CC) but they are still there on my mobile devices. Does anyone know how I can get them off my mobile devices?

Thanks

Steven

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steven

Could you please sign out of Lightroom CC app on your mobile and sign back in? The sync activity on your phone might not be working correctly causing the presets to show up even though you deleted them on desktop.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

Thank you.  I did and they are still there.

I had LR presets in my Lightroom > Develop Presets folder as well as my Lightroom CC > Develop Presets folder and my Camera Raw > Settings folder.  I deleted them all from the folders.  I also deleted the files from the cr_settings folder.  (**Someone mentioned that I should have deleted my presets directly from the Lightroom CC application on the desktop...but I had already deleted them from the folders directly**.)

I logged off my mobile devices and logged back in.  Even deleted the apps and restored them.  The presets remain.  On my mobile devices, I see the presets at the folder level.  I see that they can be deleted within the mobile device at the preset level through Manage Presets, but I have thousands that I want to get rid of, so that would take forever and being able to do so at the folder level would be infinitely less painful.

So, there are two things here:

- PC:  I removed all my presets as noted above on my desktop in both LR CC Classic and LR CC.  There are no presets visible in either my LR CC Classic or LR CC applications on the PC.

- Mobile devices: The presets remain on my mobile devices in their folder structure. Ideally they would match what's on my desktop, meaning no presets available, but they're persistent.  I could remove them from the device on a preset-by-preset level, but If I can't do it at the folder level, it will take an insane amount of time as I have thousands to delete.

Thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here. It is a tideous process trying to delete all single preset on mobile. No group delete option here. I deleted all my unwanted presets on LR CC Desktop, but it did not sync the deletion back to mobile. 

Apps: LR Classic, LR CC, LR CC mobile. PS +++ Devices: Macbook Pro 13" M2 (2022), MacBook Pro 15" (2012), Win10 PC, iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro, +++ Sony A7IV, Lumix G9, Canon G11, +++ Website: https://mobios.de

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines