• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I just synch rated photos in thecloud?

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just want to save/synchronize rated (better 3star rated) pictures to the cloud. Up to now I worked with Lr Classic because I was unable to manage the synch.

I want to work on my last photo trip with over 4tsd RAW Pics and this would kill my cloud. I just want to save/synch the good rated ones. 

is there any posibility to do so? 

If not: Is there any posibility to just synch manualle selected pictures?

Thank you so much and best regards

Hannes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want the full resolution pictures in the the Cloud, and not use Lightroom Classic and create synced Collections of your starred pictures (that would only uploads lowers res Smart Previews), then the best option may be to pause syncing (by the Cloud logo) before import into the Cloud Based Lightroom Desktop,

If you import into an Album, you can then star your pictures there, filter the ones you don't want to keep, delete them (it may be best to deleted from the Trash folder also), then unpause sync so your starred pictures can upload to the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines