• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you display location data on Lightroom CC Mobile ios?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently got the Lightroom CC Mobile app for my iPad and iPhone.  I have taken photos with my Nikon DSLR that includes location data.  The location data shows up fine if I sync my photos into the ios photos on either my iPad or iPhone, and it also displays just fine (shows a Google map location) when I am in the Lightroom CC Mobile site via my web browser (Chrome).  However, it does not show location similarly when I am the Lightroom CC Mobile app on my iPad or iPhone!  Is this just a feature that does not transfer over to the ios app, or is there a way to display it?  Thank you for any tips or advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

No, you can't display the location data in the LRCC for iOS app yet. Hopefully that functionality will be added soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you can't display the location data in the LRCC for iOS app yet. Hopefully that functionality will be added soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim, Thanks for letting me know.  I’ll keep my fingers “crossed” that the location functionality will be added sometime soon to the iOS apps as I do a lot of my photo workflow on the iPad, especially while travelling, and this would be a very nice feature to have!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes soon, also add this for Android please. 😛

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

was hoping that this is possible on the lightroom for iPad. Guess this is why all pics don't include their location after exporting to photos on the ipad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5 years later...we are still waiting on Adobe to implement this feature... it's been available on the desktop version of CC for a while, so I'm not sure what the holdup is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been a standard feature in Apple Photos mobile app for many years. I've been slowly converting from Apple to LRC, and the map feature is my only disappointment. But it's a big disappointment. The desktop map module isn't at all as good as Apple's, but it does the trick. I just assumed the mobile app had the feature and was shocked to see I was wrong. I will not be able to fully convert until this is in place. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines