• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add text in Lightroom "ecosystem?"(not Classic)

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to add text to photos in LightRoom NOT Lightroom Classic.

Please help8

TOPICS
Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically - No.

When you Export a photo you can add text as a watermark, but nothing creative. Lightroom has its strengths in 'Photo' editing, and not 'Creative' editing.

You would need another App to add text.

An example might be Faststone Image Viewer that has a 'Draw Board' function for text-

2023-01-17 09_38_14-20150203-RHC-D750-2842-Edit-Edit TEXT.tif  -  FastStone Image Viewer 7.5.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help Rob.

I attempted to use the Watermark. It appears that it does not allow Enter/Returns or any way to make it more than one line of text, am I mistaken with this?

I am about to cancel my subscription and donate the 50% fee of the remaining unused 10 months to the Adobe Monopoly. I feel kinda like I have been conned by a very lower echelon of an organized crime syndicate, into just "trusting" that they are trying to help me. I had a bad, bad feeling when I did not cancel the free trial- thinking that something as basic as adding some text- Like you can do on a SNAPCHAT APP- just must have been a part of the product. FAIL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines