• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete all data on cloud

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to remix and such but it won't allow me to because it says that all of my space is full. I have deleted all of my folders and the "deleted" folder is empty. I was on the computer with customer service for about 2 hours last night and they couldn't help me. All they kept saying is to delete everything in my deleted folder but I don't know how to delete stuff that isn't there to delete. If there isn't anything to delete, why is my cloud still saying that its full? I use Lightroom, not Lightroom Classic.  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In looking at your screenshot and your account, you do have content.  For the screenshot you shared of Lightroom (not Lr Classic) I can see 2 albums that both have content. 

It's possible that you are experiencing some sync issues as well.  I suggest navigating to lightroom.adobe.com -- that should give you the most accurate view of your account. 

- Look under "All Photos" to see the photos stored in the cloud

- Look under "Deleted" to see the videos and photos that are deleted.  They don't count against your storage, so no need to do anything there (though I see you have some Deleted items.)

-  Look under "Sync Issues" and you will see photos that were not succesfully uploaded but are taking up space in your account.  Please follow the instructions in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html  under  "Review partially synced photos and videos in Lightroom".

After doing that, please make sure your Lightroom app is properly synced and backed up.  If you are still showing 0 Deleted files, I would like to get more info from you.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines