• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete all of my Photos from the Cloud?

May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I got the 1 TB Lightroom Plan, and I got so frustrated with the crashing, not able to connect to the network, crashing, getting stuck and what not on my computer that I decided to get rid of it within 24 hours.

I initially had the plan to import around 700 gigs, but only after about 20 Gigs the software showed its true nature and what a load of crap and waste of time

Anyways, so I unsubscribed from the plan, and now it wont even let me delete the 20K or so number of photos already uploaded to the cloud. 

Is there a way to do it? Or is this really the worst software and service ever?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a shame and and annoyance as I really like the software, although my connection keeps dropping too currently.

If you want to you can post here also with tech issues.. https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

That forum is monitored by the Lightroom engineers

The quickest way to delete everything in the Cloud is to visit http://lightroom.adobe.com/ click on your account icon, select Account Info and then Delete Lightroom Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even When I go online to delete them from the cloud it wont let me? Like I originally had around 9k photos in there deleted around 4k photos from the suggested site above and it still claims the cloud storage is full 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines