• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to filter original files in cloud

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my cloud storage is nearing its limit (17 GB out of 20 GB) and I only have like 24k images synced to Lightroom - I think 17gb of size from 24k Smart Previews is not common. I definitely know that there are some original copies synced to Lightroom and I would like to see whether this is something that can be filtered out from LR CC so I can delete it from the cloud. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If these are files synced from Classic, they should not take up any space towards the storage limit. Only actual full raw files should. There is no way that I know off to see which files are full raws in the cloud either in Classic or in Lightroom Desktop (what the cloud version is currently confusingly called). You can see it for indivudual images in Lightroom Desktop by clicking the (i) button in the bottom right but not a way to filter or search.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the answer. Yes, i saw every image will display its sync status for both cloud and local if it's smart preview or original. These files were mostly synced from LrC but some were also from mobile or even from Lr desktop (CC) - which I really messed up when I started using Lr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines