• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get presets back after getting a new device - iOS

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the new mobile phone version I have lost all of my presets ! Is there a way to retrieve them 😭

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Same here! I figured it out. Click on presets> library>user library. It looks like a folder. They should all be there. I had 70 so I was flipping about this too. 💛

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same happened with me!! They're all gone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the UI has changed some in this version, if you tap on the Library button can you find them then?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me too 😢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the UI has changed some in this version, if you tap on the Library button can you find them then?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also happening to me today. I lost over 100 presets 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

if you have a new device and you are not a subscriber or trial users (i.e. sync against the Lightroom cloud), you will need to restore from a backup to have the same state as before.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a new device. They're just ALL GONE with the update. This is such a disservice and a pain for the people working with LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know that you do not use a new device.
Have you uninstalled the application lately?
Did you have to login again after the update?

Regards,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi default217mkirudh3n,

Ignacio Barrientos just posted in a community you follow.

Jun 13, 2021 05:49 AM in Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV
Re: How to get presets back

Thanks for letting us know that you do not use a new device.
Have you uninstalled the application lately?
Did you have to login again after the update?

Regards,
Ignacio

No and no. I use the app regularly every and today there was a pop up
saying something about presets, and when I went to click on them they were
all gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No and no. I use the app regularly every day. Today when I launched it, there was a pop up saying something about presets, and when I went to click on them they were all gone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With "gone" you mean that they don't show up in the Library tab?
Since the click that you did will only bring you to the new premium presets.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah the same happened to me. This is stupid 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to add a preset on a picture and now my preset that i purchased several months ago is gone. How can I get that back? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble due to the missing presets in Lightroom.

Please let us know the version of Lightroom you are using along with the device (operating system) you are using it on.

Do you see your presets and images on Lightroom Web? Link: https://lightroom.adobe.com/ 

Are you using the free version of Lightroom mobile? If yes, the presets are stored locally on the mobile device & re-installing them may have removed the data related to the app.

Please checkout this article for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/lost-photos-presets-lightroom-mobile.html 

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! I figured it out. Click on presets> library>user library. It looks like a folder. They should all be there. I had 70 so I was flipping about this too. 💛

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lost all of my personal presets after updating this app is there a way to get them back without manually re-loading them??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked their support division and they said there was a update and now the presets are under the preset tab 4th one in and under library.  I noticed none of the ones I had our purchased a year ago are there.  I told them that and they said yes they are all there. I said nope they are not under the names one the ones I used and she said they were.  I looked through the whole library and can't find them.  I used to have bright white and green, sunset, warmth, matte ... they aren't the same! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to edit one of my photos on the LightRoom app with the presets I had purchased and they were all gone. I read somewhere that if you delete the app and reinstall it, it would solve the problem. Now all of my photos are gone and my presets... please help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. All of the presets purchased from Etsy that I have been using for 2 years are suddenly missing. Any instructions on how to get previous edits back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. All of the presets purchased from Etsy that I have been using for 2 years are suddenly missing. Any instructions on how to get previous edits back?

By @Mindy5CD4

Have you done anything that could cause that? Deleted and re-installed the app, perhaps? If so, see my post in response to the original post.

If that's not the issue, can you explain a little more. Are you still seeing the standard Adobe presets, or are they missing too? Are you seeing the Presets tab on the edit toolbar, with the last update it's position on the toolbar was changed, which has caught a few users out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to edit one of my photos on the LightRoom app with the presets I had purchased and they were all gone. I read somewhere that if you delete the app and reinstall it, it would solve the problem. Now all of my photos are gone and my presets... please help! 

By @default9zetuf8ctr8j

Are you using the free version of Lightroom, or do you have a subscription? If you are indeed using the free version then I'm afraid you've been given very bad advice, because deleting the app also deletes the app's local content.....which includes all the photos and presets. The only way to get them back would be by restoring a backup of the phone, such as an iTunes or iCloud backup, if you have one.

If you have a subscription, all your content should automatically download from your cloud account (assuming that Lightroom on the phone was fully synced).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines