• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get videos into LRM reliably?

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use an M1 Mac Studio running Ventura 13.5.

I understand how to sync photos between LRClassic and LRMobile. But I also want to include my videos in LRM so that they can also be viewed remotely on line. 

I use a sync folder to collect photos and videos from my iPhone and iPad. These appear OK in LRC and LRM. I then drag them into my custom folder structure within LRC for editing and allocating photos and videos into appropriate collections, so that they are then removed from the sync folder.

I realise that when I then sync a LRC collection to LRM, only photos are synced. I therefore manually drag the corresponding videos into the various collections already synced into LRM.

However, then LRM tries to sync some but not all of the videos back into LRC, creating duplicates because LRM has renamed the videos. In fact LRM seems to be scattering video copies even back into my original library folders as well. What’s going on here?

It would be SO much easier if LRC would simply sync photos AND videos in LRC collections back to LRM for remote viewing. 

What I want is very simple! Photos and videos in LRC collections need to be in sync with corresponding collections in LRM. Surely there is a reliable workflow to achieve this.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?