• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Include photo library?

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I just downloaded this App. I failed to add my existing photos (photo library) when setting up my account. I want to edit some of my existing photos using this App unfortunately I cannot acces these photos within the App. Does anyone know how i Can access and import my existing photos which are in my photo library on my I Phone 12 ProMax?  Thanks so much for your help. Ed. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Hi @EdB837 

On first launch, Lightroom iOS asks for permission to access your camera roll.  If this did not get enabled, check the following:

In iOS Settings > Privacy > Photos > Lightroom, ensure All Photos is enabled (not Selected Photos or None)

Then, in Lightroom you should be able to import photos by tapping on the blue " + " button you will find at the bottom left when you have selected the All Photos folder.  For more info please see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/import-mobile-ios.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EdB, which Adobe app or service is your question about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff. I just downloaded the free version of Adobe Lightroom, the photo editing App. Thanks for your interest! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @EdB837 

On first launch, Lightroom iOS asks for permission to access your camera roll.  If this did not get enabled, check the following:

In iOS Settings > Privacy > Photos > Lightroom, ensure All Photos is enabled (not Selected Photos or None)

Then, in Lightroom you should be able to import photos by tapping on the blue " + " button you will find at the bottom left when you have selected the All Photos folder.  For more info please see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/import-mobile-ios.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much. With your help I've been able to transfer all the photos on my I Phone to the Lighthouse App folder. Thanks again for your help with this matter. Ed Flynn 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You I was able to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines