• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make info panel readable?

Participant ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The info panel in Lightroom Cloud is tiny. The text is so small I can't read it. If it was white I might have a chance but, for some reason, it is greyed out. (see screenshot). I tried in preferences making text size larger but this has no effect.

I am on a laptop with 1920 x 1080 resolution, but even so.

In Lightroom Desktop there is a nice overlay on the images in large font with this information.

I just want to be able to see the lens length, exposure and pixels of the image in the preview mode. How do I do that?

Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no info overlay yet available in the Lightroom Desktop app (that you called Lightroom Cloud), unlike the adjustable Info Overlay available in Lightroom Classic (that you called Lightroom Desktop).

The current unsatisfactory info display is all that's available in Lightroom Desktop. I agree that if the text was white it would probably be better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim

Thanks for puting me right about the correct terminology.

Yes - it is unsatisfactory. My current workaround is to do some preliminary selecting and checking in Bridge where the information is more visible. I wonder if there is a place to make feature requests to Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wonder if there is a place to make feature requests to Adobe?

By @justinw86398615

This community forum is the correct place for feature requests....just post your suggestion in the "Ideas" section instead of "Discussions". Don't forget to add your own vote!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines