• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to manually apply presets suggestions?

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Total photography newbie here. I like some of the suggestions in both Recommended and Premium presets, and I will like to apply them. However, I will prefer to follow a step-by-step DIY approach so I can see how the preset was achieved. Is this possible?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll clarify this for you. Recommendations are generated by AI & our curators supply the Premium presets.

If you're interested in learning how a particular look was achieved & the steps that were taken to do so, you'll find the Lightroom Discover community intriguing. You can check the submissions by other Lightroom users with the edits they've applied & some submissions will allow you to copy an edit as a preset for yourself.

Trust me, and there is a lot more.

Give Remix a try, too: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/december-remix-it-challen...

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines