• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to move all of my photos from Lightroom to Lightroom Classic?

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to move all of my photos from Lightroom to Lightroom Classic?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom-CLASSIC v10.1:  Switch on the 'Sync' in the Cloud icon (top-right beside the module menu.)

ScreenShot370.jpg

ALL the photos in your Cloud space will download to a folder on your hard-drive.

You can define the folder location for the files in Preferences/Lightroom Sync/Location

ScreenShot369.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Rob_Cullen  gave you the easiest solution. It's important to understand that Lightroom stores all of your photos in a cloud. Lightroom Classic requires the photos to be on a hard drive. So you have to download them from the cloud in order to put them in Classic. Turning on the sync function in Classic will automatically download your photos. After they are all downloaded, you can remove them from Lightroom, or the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines