• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to sort albums within gallery

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an online gallery (in lightroom.adobe.com) from my collections and it now contains lots of albums (collections) for my family to look at.

The albums seem to be in a random order within the gallery and is incredibly difficult to find what I'm after.

I want to have the albums to appear in title order.

Any ideas how to sort them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The short answer to that question is that you can't sort the albums in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unbelievable! I have only recently started using adobe and have myself run into this problem.

All of my albums are sorted from A-Z but when added to a gallery they are all over the place?

Makes me seriously think about continuing my subscription with adobe if Lightroom can't do a simple thing like keeping the sort order in a Gallery?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines