• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to transfer ONE album or folder from Lightroom CC to Classic

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have thousands of images in my CC catalogue. I just want to migrate a select few, to export them for printing purposes with settings that only Lightroom Classic allows (namely changing dpi). Is this possible at all, or do I need to sync the whole catalogue to Classic first? 

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Hi there,

This is a particular workflow. Lightroom currently does not have an option to selectively sync images to Lightroom Classic.

If it is a feasible number of images, you can export them from Lightroom (cloud) as Original + Settings (XMP) & import them to Lightroom Classic for Printing.

SameerK_0-1664565613472.png

You can also try exporting in specific PPI by selecting Custom Settings > Dimensions > Custom > Change 'Long Side' To inches from pixels.

SameerK_1-1664565882007.png

For help in understanding how PPI can be utilized in plac

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This is a particular workflow. Lightroom currently does not have an option to selectively sync images to Lightroom Classic.

If it is a feasible number of images, you can export them from Lightroom (cloud) as Original + Settings (XMP) & import them to Lightroom Classic for Printing.

SameerK_0-1664565613472.png

You can also try exporting in specific PPI by selecting Custom Settings > Dimensions > Custom > Change 'Long Side' To inches from pixels.

SameerK_1-1664565882007.png

For help in understanding how PPI can be utilized in place of DPI, check the response from our community expert here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/option-to-export-300dpi-p...

Let me know if it helps,
Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sameer, thank you! This is exactly what I wanted -- I didn't think of exporting as Original Image + Settings. Great  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines