• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am having preview issue in LR 6

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a new FX camera (Nikon D850). I am getting a message that says PREVIEW IS UNAVAILABLE when I upload the images in LR 6 to be processed. I can see the number of images, but I can I never encountered this issue before when I was unsing a DX camera. I would like to know what seems to be the problem, and how can I resolve it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First- Is that v6 for Mobile Devices (iPads, iPhones) or Lightroom v6 Perpetual from 2015?

The D850 camera did not have compatability support with Lightroom (Perpetual versions) until v6.13 / Classic v7 was released.

! SUPPORTED CAMERAS

You have three choices IMO-

1) Subscribe to the Photography Plan (20GB)  $9.99 PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN (USA) 

2) Test your luck to find a copy of v6.14  6.14 download VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS Activation or Installing could be impossible!

3) Convert your NEF files to the raw DNG format.

DNG LEGACY SUPPORT

DNG CONVERTER 

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines