• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I bought Lightroom 6 out right.

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 was downloaded onto one of my Apple computers.  I have other apple computers, and I would like to download Lightroom 6 to those.  How do I do that?  I will be buying a new Apple computer with a M1 chip which will not run Lightroom 6.  Lightroom 6 is all I need so I want to download it to the other computers using the intel chip for now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Although Lightroom 6 may be all that you need, it is old, obsolete, not supported by Adobe anymore, and some of the functionality (face detection for one) no longer works, and it won't be long until more and more problems will arise, in my opinion. Your license only allows you to have two installations. Be that as it may, here is a link where you can download the installer for Lightroom 6.14, which was the last iteration for that version. Good luck.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although Lightroom 6 may be all that you need, it is old, obsolete, not supported by Adobe anymore, and some of the functionality (face detection for one) no longer works, and it won't be long until more and more problems will arise, in my opinion. Your license only allows you to have two installations. Be that as it may, here is a link where you can download the installer for Lightroom 6.14, which was the last iteration for that version. Good luck.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines