Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can only upload 6 pictures on my PC

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

For some time now i can only upload 6 pictures to an album on my PC. I used to be able to upload hundreds before, no problem. Now Lightroom pops up an error notification after de 6th picture.

I use RAW files, but tried with JPG and same thing happens.

Also, is there no technical help contact?? for real? I´ve been looking for tech support and just can´t find anything.

Please someone help!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly does the error message say?

Have you changed the location for locally stored originals in the Lightroom Preferences>Local Storage tab?

If not, how much free space is there on your main system drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! and thanks for replying.

The message only says UNABLE TO COPY FILE... Every time I upload pics. If I try to upload more than 6 pics. 

After this, I cannot upload in that same album so I need to use another one. After a while it lets me upload again on that same album, but again, only 6 more...

I have not changed anything, it just happened out of the blue almost 3 months ago.

I have more than 800GB free in my Lr cloud still, and plenty of storage in my PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines