• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't import presets into lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been experiencing this problem where it does not let me import presets into lightroom, is there any fixes? When i try to import it again it says that they are already there but I can't see them. I have already tried to hide partially button and it doesn't work either.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Silly question, perhaps, but did you already add some photos and is a photo selected? Lightroom will not show any presets as long as you don't have a photo selected.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah i have selected a photo. but the weird thing is that the presets do appear on lightroom classic and i can use them properly. but not on lightroom cc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presets do not sync from Lightroom Classic to the cloud. You have to import them directly into Lightroom desktop.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that and it said that it was imported but i can't see it in my presets tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How old are these presets? I have seen something like this once or twice when people had rather old presets.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well tehy are pretty recent like 1 week old they are also .xml 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xmp i mean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sure they are not in a group that is hidden via 'Manage Presets'? Other than that, I'm out of ideas.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines