Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Can't Restore Purchase in-app.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happened on iPhoneX

I paid for upgrading and it spinning that nothing happen on application. Then i try to uninstall it and reinstall to try again.

But I can’t restore purchase in-app.

It happened as the same at first. After pressing restore purchase button, it spinning and nothing happen on it.

S__22093834.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 110 Replies 110
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'jennaa84924422'

I see you do have an active subscription.  And something updated on your account about an hour ago?  If you haven't already got it working, please try signing out and signing back in -- be sure to use the same email ID I see for you on the forums here.

Thanks,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I’m having the same issue. Tried to contact Adobe support but all I was told was that my subscription was ended because there was no payment made by Itunes? But when i contacted apple for support, they confirmed that the payment was cleared and my subscription is current. I even checked on my itunes account that my subscription is still active and current.  I tried reinstalling the app then signing in again, but was unable to restore the purchases. This is very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.

I’ve talked to Apple and they even refunded me for the last month.

I cancelled my subscription to Lr Mobile just to try again but every time the app shows me an error.

But Adobe chat helpers just keep telling me the issue is with Apple.

This has been SOOO frustrating.

It feels like I’m begging Adobe to take my money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2019 Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the exact same problem.

Contacted Adobe first, they told me to contact Apple since Apple is in charge of the payment process.

Contacted Apple afterwards and they told me it has to be a problem on Adobe's side. They cancelled my subscription and advised me to try it again. I tried it and renewed my subscription again but same error again.

Can you please help us Charlie.D​? We simply want to use your app and the featured we paid for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please give it a try again. Your accounts should be fixed. Let me know if it's working again. - Guido/Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, is there any fix for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Milos. Could you give it at try again. You account should be fixed. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve tried just now, still the same... when I try “upgrade” it gives me error message, and when I try “restore purchases “ it gets stuck in that screen... Frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also tried signing out then signing in again, restarting my phone, all the mentioned above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. My mistake. Should be fixed now. Could you try again. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening again in the worst time! Always when i meed it the most. I have lightroom mobile, i pay a monthly subscription and somehow now says that my subscription is expired I tried to “restore purchase “ but get stuck for hours in the loading page . I tried log in and log out... i need a quick solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Loitoledo, you do have a subscribed account. Please sign in using the same email address you used for this forum. If you are signed in with the correct email address, but still don't see that you are subscribed, please go to the app settings, tap on your Adobe ID, and in your account screen tap on Restore Purchase. Does this help? If not, does any error message show?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

i got a same Issues with my account, would you be able to look into It for me as well?

joel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please please please

im begging you fix this issue.  I’m having the same issues.  I have been paying and using this subscription for 12 mths and now it doesn’t work even though I’m paying.  Can you please fix the problem.  I have done every single troubleshooting thing you are telling everyone on these forums and nothing works.  iPhone xs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you both, Sherrell and Joel give it a try. Your accounts should be working again. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it’s working however I just checked my card and I have 3 transactions pending for this subscription.  That means I’m getting charged 3 times for the month of July for just Lightroom.  That’s not right.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem what I suppose to do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your account should be working again. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day, sir, I have the same problem as everyone else here. Tried to fix it with logging in and logging out as mentioned above, but it didn't solve the problem. Can you help me, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your account should be working again. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Lr mobile showing "Duplicate purchase" on my iphone and I am not able to restore the purchase. Pls help asap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alfred. It looks like that you are using  a wrong  Adobe-id. I've just send you a private message with instructions. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought that the same account as my Apple id should applies since i bought Lr mobile from App Store ? Anyway it is working now using the alternate account. Many thanks for your prompt response !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same issue

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kubra, coiuld you try with the same "Adobe-id" which you use for this forum. This one has a correct subscription applied. Let me know if it'S working - Guido / Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines