Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Can't Restore Purchase in-app.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happened on iPhoneX

I paid for upgrading and it spinning that nothing happen on application. Then i try to uninstall it and reinstall to try again.

But I can’t restore purchase in-app.

It happened as the same at first. After pressing restore purchase button, it spinning and nothing happen on it.

S__22093834.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 110 Replies 110
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, same to my account. Please fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi aistės99095922

You should be fixed up now.  Please check your LR app again.  In the mean time, please be sure your iTunes payment method in your iOS settings is current and updated.

Thanks,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an active subscription but lightroom says subscription has expired. ??? Strange huh? What do I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you give it a try again. Your account should be working again. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Works now.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account have the sane problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account is having the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I need help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

azizans67707797, you do have a subscribed account. Please be certain you sign in using the same Adobe ID email address you used for this forum. If you are signed in with the correct email address, but still don't see that you are subscribed, please go to the app settings, tap on your Adobe ID, and in your account screen tap on Restore Purchase. Does this help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account is having the same problem “again” in the worst time!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Loitoledo, I replied to your separately, in another thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have unfortunately a similar problem. I am paying for the premium version since months but I can’t have access to it because when I want to update my old purchase it tells me I already made the purchase with another ID. But I checked it thousand times, it is the same ID as my aplle ID. Don’t know where to find help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello "Ina Bu" 

If you have been paying for this for months, then indeed there is some account confusion because I see this account for you was created just one month ago.  I'll send you a direct message with some tips--please check your inbox/spam filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, tried to contact Adobe but didn't solve the problem. Can you somehow unlock the account for me too?

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, using the same adobe ID as my purchase through Apple. Adobe chat was no help. Can someone please assist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello giulioc81772144 and jdfkdlfj on our side it looks like you both successfully subscribed about an hour ago.  Please write back if you're still having subscription troubles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2019 Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have the same issue!

I tried everything and nothing helped:(

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2019 Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zuzkah37220132

You do look subscribed according to our servers.  Please be sure your are signed into Lightroom using the same email ID I see for you here.  I'll send you a direct message with some additional info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lightroom mobile, i pay a monthly subscription and somehow now says that my subscription is expired I tried to “restore purchase “ but get stuck for hours in the loading page . I tried log in and log out... i need a quick solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Loi

I see an active, healthy Lightroom subscription for your account.  If you do not see this, please check the following:

1) please use the same email ID for Lightroom that you used to access the forums here (try signing out and sign back into Lightroom to be certain you are using the correct account)

2) as long as you don't have any photos waiting to upload, you might try uninstalling and re-installing Lightroom.  

3) in iOS Settings > iTunes & App Store, check that your credit card info other payment method is updated and current, not expired.  If this looks OK, then sign out of iTunes here in your Settings.  Then go back to Lightroom, try Restore Purchase again, and enter your iTunes ID and password when requested

Hoping these suggestions help you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have an active subscription on ios, but lightroom on ipad and iphone says subscription has expired

please fix asap

account: i.reshikov@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Igor, could you give it a try again and let me know if it'S now working. - Guido/ LrMobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using a lightroom on my iphone and my purchased was expired, so when i want to renew my subscription the lightroom app said your subscription  are successfully set and they took money from me, but the features does not working, and when i go to the account setting and press on restore purchase the screen shows it is louding and nothing happen ! what can i do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Memeh, I replied to some older posts from you back around Sept 8, but our forums tool has changed so I am sorry if the message got lost. In your previous post, you said you saw an error: "duplicate purchase" . This means you are signing into the wrong Lightroom account. I will send you a direct message to share the account you should sign into.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines