• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot get my LR to edit multiple photos at once

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright. I haven't used LightRoom since before Creative Cloud (I used photoshop for everything up until yesterday but it keeps giving me errors and I am on a time crunch). I am trying to edit a batch of photos and CANNOT for the life of me get it to apply the edits to all opened photos. Any helpful info is appreciated!! I have v4.4 currently 100% updated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

It isn't possible to batch edit that way in the Cloud version. What you must do is make changes to a single image and then copy using the standard copy procedure and then use the Standard paste option to paste the changes to the other images.

In Lightroom Classic there are other options, but they are not available in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It isn't possible to batch edit that way in the Cloud version. What you must do is make changes to a single image and then copy using the standard copy procedure and then use the Standard paste option to paste the changes to the other images.

In Lightroom Classic there are other options, but they are not available in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG really? That's a huge downfall - holy guacamole. Is there still a way to download Classic do you know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but it may or may not be available depending on the plan you have with Adobe.

At a minimum I believe there is a trial though. Just open the Creative Cloud App, and look for it under applications.

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course Lightroom Classic can "still" be downloaded. It all depends on which plan you are subscribed to. Apparently some users are under the impression that Lightroom Classic is old and that Lightroom is the new replacement. Lightroom Classic is still very much alive, still being developed, is really for a different type of user in my opinion. Look at the creative cloud application manager. If it is available for you to install under the plan you are subscribed to then all you have to do is install it. Otherwise, you may want to consider trying to change plans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines