• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot import photos into Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Lightroom isn't able to import images directly from my Canon R5. Lightroom Classic is able to do it, and I can also transfer the images from my camera directly onto my computer hard drive. The file format is the largest jpeg option.

I've been having import problems for a while now, even when I was shooting raw. Previously, there would be a grey caution triangle in the box where my import images were supposed to show. But, I would normally either restart Lightroom or unplug and replug my computer and the issue would be fixed.

However, this time, it appears that Lightroom simply isn't finding any photos on my R5 to import at all. I'm given a message that says "No images that can be imported were found in the selected source. If you are uploading from a phone, please make sure it's unlocked. You may also need to put it in Airplane Mode."

Screenshot 2022-10-21 011705.jfif

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not seeing any issues importing from an R5 by direct Camera Connection. The likely cause is that another process (EOS Utility?) or similar has taken control of the camera upon connection - preventing Lightroom Desktop from seeing the device. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response Rikk. I don't believe that to be the case. I don't have EOS Utility, and I've also just disconnected my camera from Google Drive(although Google Drive was never a problem before) and I'm still having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i got the same issue with fujifilm XT4, it was working fine before the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines