Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant get out of trial mode!?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've been using Adobe Lightroom CC in trial mode for a month. Once the trial expired, I subscribed to LRCC ... but once paying and upgrading, My program is still stuck in trial mode! Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Hi heatherb,

We're really sorry for all the trouble caused you. Please sign-out & sign-in from the Lightroom CC app and check if that helps.

Also, do you mind checking the below troubleshooting article?

Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi heatherb,

We're really sorry for all the trouble caused you. Please sign-out & sign-in from the Lightroom CC app and check if that helps.

Also, do you mind checking the below troubleshooting article?

Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have full Adobe Creative Cloud prepaid menbership all apps included. Everyting is working fine on my windows pc for years. On my recently new ipad air Lightroom stays in the trial-mode. I have intsalled creative cloud and photoshop on my ipad without problems, but Lightroom keeps running in trialmode whatever I tried. I disactivated all other devices. I tried all the given solutions, nothings seems to help. Some education licenses (Kivotu) don't give acces to Lightroom, but my account should give acces to all apps!!

How can I solve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines