• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I got a lightroom download link but I didnt pay for it. Is that free?

Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/download/lightroom?locale=en-US Here is the link for that download. I visited Lightroom on the web(lightroom.adobe.com) and I clicked on "download lightroom" at the bottom. Lightroom was about to be installed and I cancelled it. I didn't pay for it. Should I pay for it after I download it? Or it is free?

And is it free to use lightroom for lifetime if downloaded from the Microsoft Store?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Well, it's certainly not free! More than likely installing it will give you the "free" 7-day trial, after which you either decide to buy it or not. If you decide not to purchase, it will simply no longer work and thus should be uninstalled.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, it's certainly not free! More than likely installing it will give you the "free" 7-day trial, after which you either decide to buy it or not. If you decide not to purchase, it will simply no longer work and thus should be uninstalled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines