• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have paid Lightroom but it tells me I don't.

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have paid for the whole plan thanks to my school, but Lightroom still tells me to buy it and when I click on the buy it button, it tells me that I already have it, nothing will change anyway. I need to edit the photos and I don't know what to do anymore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom is showing as trial version even though you've bought it.

Would you mind signing out of the Lightroom app from the (Help> System Info) menu and then try signing back in? Also, are you using Lightroom on your desktop, phone or both devices?

Also, note that since you've bought Lightroom from your school, Creative Cloud memberships redeemed from Kivuto may not include access to Lightroom desktop and mobile apps - depending on what licensing your institution offers for your home use. See: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.html 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines