• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm unable to export photos from Lightroom Desktop

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click export nothing happens.  The only thing that works is to get a link, then go to that link and download zip files.  Can someone help with this? This happens on Lightroom CC, not Lightroom Classic CC.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot export images from Lightroom Desktop. 

Which version of Lightroom Classic are you using and what is your computer's operating system?

How exactly are you exporting images and to which location? Does the issue occurs with all the exports you attempt? 

If after a computer restart, the issue still persists, please restore the app preferences to default.

Reset Procedure:

1. Close Lightroom.
2. Hold down [Alt/Opt]+[Shift] while restarting Lightroom. 
3. Overwrite the Preferences when prompted by the dialog.
4. Close Lightroom.
5. Restart Lightroom.Does the behavior continue after resetting the preferences?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed your suggestions and reset the preferences closed the program still the same.  I tried restarting the computer after resetting the preferences - nothing.  I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it - nothing.

I'm using LIGHTROOM CC  not Lightroom Classic CC.  Do I have to have both programs installed on the same computer?

Martin Custodio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever get a fix for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines